Designed with precision and engineered to perfection the range is produced to a superb standard that is expected of a British manufacturer. Aztec is the preferred choice for many households that have no mains gas supply or are seeking an alternative to fuels such as oil or LPG.
Aztec boilers have minimum noise levels and an efficiencies of 99.8%, it can work effectively alongside any renewable technology and can provide ample supply to radiators just like any other conventional boiler.
New and improved PCB
Aztec boilers feature specifically designed state of the art, printed circuit boards (PCB). Providing full modulation, it controls the continuous supply of an optimum output for the systems demand. The full controllability through all heating cycles ultimately reduces running costs.
Dry fire and overheat monitoring fully protects the elements and a full diagnostic remote fault finding feature is available.
All Aztec electric boilers are ERP approved. ERP is an ‘Energy related products’ regulation, designed to label products that meet the criteria put in place to meet European emission and carbon reduction targets for 2020.
Our electric boiler range
- Aztec Classic – a superb heating choice Available in outputs of 2kW-12kW the Aztec Classic has furnished thousands of homes across the U K over the last decade. Its compact, wall mounted and slim vertical design (only 165mm wide) is specifically aimed at small spaces and can even be sited in a small airing cupboard alongside a cylinder. It can be installed in any type of property i.e. house, flat, mobile home or apartment and is particularly popular in retrofit and new build situations.
- Aztec Mini System – ideal for compact projects Our Aztec Mini System is ideal for compact projects such as apartments, cabins and garden rooms. There is no need for extensive pipework or flue kit and it is fully controlled via a built in digital programmer. Designed for installation in a utility room or kitchen cupboard or will sit alongside kitchen wall cabinets. The Aztec Mini System simplifies the install and removes the need for additional or unnecessary external plumbing or pipework.
- Aztec Mini Combi – ideal for compact projects Our Aztec Mini Combi is ideal for compact projects such as apartments, cabins and garden rooms. There is no need for extensive pipework or flue kit and it is fully controlled via a built in digital programmer. Designed for installation in a utility room or kitchen cupboard or will sit alongside kitchen wall cabinets. The Aztec Mini Combi gives immediate hot water supply, removing the need for an additional cylinder where space is at a premium.
- Our Aztec Maxi Combi is the ultimate space saving solution and ideal where space is at a premium but hot water storage is required. Rated at 8, 10 or 12kW this compact boiler means there is no need for extensive pipework, flue kit or additional cylinder for hot water storage. The Aztec Maxi Combi is fully controllable via the supplied digital, programable WiFi thermostat.
- Aztec Classic Plus – A Superb Heating Choice Available in outputs of between 6kw- and 12kw the Aztec Classic + is a wall mounted slim design and is specifically aimed at small spaces and can even be sited in a wall cupboard.